Saturday, February 19, 2011

always be there for me!!

Its so hard to make someone love you,
no matter how much you do,
its just the way someone looks at you.

If you laugh people think you are too carefree,
and if you cry people say you haven't understood life's chemistry.

It needs a HEART and guts,
to take a person the way he is.
And not only to take,
but to live with the fact
that that's the way to love someone without suspect.

And i do...
i do take you from my heart,
no matter if you are near or afar.

I hope i make a space somewhere in your comfort zone,
where chances of misunderstanding are less prone.

I wanna be the ultimate of all the beings,
to whom you share all your feelings.

I don't want you to say that you love me,
just say that you take me the way i am,
and that you'll always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment